On the right road?
Drive these changes
‘One day’ or ‘Day One’? Those yet to reconfigure their office space and install screens for social distancing would be prudent to do so NOW.
Now we all know the government’s four-step roadmap of easing COVID-19 restrictions, here’s Sven’s four top tips for a work-ready workplace:
- Create space
- Convert bench-desking into individual desks with our easy-fit reconfiguration kits
- Position working pods to create peaceful and private workspaces or individual work bays in open offices, libraries and other open plan areas.
- Divide rooms using open geometric HiBox units, with integral cupboards and open shelving, plus planters for a touch of Biophilic design.
- Install protective screens
- Freestanding, floorstanding and fitted
- Fully acrylic or part-glazed.
- Specify seating (desk chairs and for social spaces) and screens in wipeable upholstery, or in fabrics with antimicrobial/antibacterial properties.
- Order work-from-home furniture from stock.
Ready? Steady. GO!
The ‘stay home’ and ‘work from home if you can’ rules still apply – but that countdown clock has started ticking.
Once lockdown finally eases, and it becomes clear that social distancing and additional screening are still necessary, we may once again find acrylic screens in short supply and the demand rocket for space-creating office solutions as well as home office set ups as the new mixed ‘hybrid’ ways or working take hold.
One thing that WON’T change is every employers legal responsibility for remote workers’ workspaces:
“Failure to carry out a suitable and sufficient risk assessment and put in place sufficient control measures to manage the risk may be considered a breach of health and safety law.”
Beat the rush with Sven. We’re here to help.
For further information, drop us a line or call our Sales team on 01384 400120.