Lockdown 3: Business as usual
Open for workplace and home office furniture orders and deliveries
As in November, manufacturing isn’t restricted under the lockdown, so we are open and will continue to manufacture and ship as normal (while continuing to observe COVID-safe rules within our factory, offices and on site).
Our designers can work effectively from home, so our London Design Studio in Clerkenwell will only be manned by appointment. Phone calls and emails to our London Design Studio will be unaffected and picked up remotely.
Taking work home
Stock items include:
- HiRise height-adjustable desks for health-conscious home working;
- easy store Folding Desks, to pop behind the sofa or tuck under the bed;
- Ligni workstations that bring warm timber accents to home office interior décor;
- plus a range of ergonomic working chairs upholstered in hardwearing fabrics or leather.
Back at the office
And as more companies accept that we’re going to be living with the virus for a long time yet, there may be renewed demand for screening to render offices COVID-safe, and give people confidence to return to the workplace.
Now is the perfect time for businesses to put in place further social distancing measures ready for when these latest rounds of lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- Convert bench desking runs into individual desks with easy-fit reconfiguration kits.
- Install protective screens into receptions and offices from our extensive and growing range.
- Specify seating and screens in wipeable upholstery/MFC, or in fabrics with antibacterial or antimicrobial properties. See our guide to Fabrics: for commercial and certified suitable for domestic use.
For further information on these or any of our high-quality workplace solutions, please drop us a line or call our Sales team on 01384 400120.
Once again, as we pass through challenging times, Sven is here to help as always. Keep calm and carry on!