Keep calm and carry on
Steps to social distancing: Prepare for the office of the future
As cities across the UK find themselves moving up the COVID Tiers, now is the time to put in place further social distancing measures.
Companies – large and small – must be ready for when this latest round of lockdown restrictions lifte, and people start moving back into the workplace and away from working from home: or a best of both blend of office and remote working.
- Convert bench desking runs into individual desks with easy-fit reconfiguration kits.
- Install protective screens into receptions and offices from our extensive and growing range.
- Specify screens in wipeable upholstery/MFC, or seating in fabrics with antibacterial or antimicrobial properties.
- Position working pods to create peaceful and private workspaces or individual work bays in open offices or libraries.
- Divide rooms using open geometric HiBox units, with integral cupboards and open shelving, plus planters for a touch of Biophilic design.
Once again, as we pass through challenging times, Sven is here to help. For further information, drop us a line or call our Sales team on 01384 400120.