Join the team | Sven seeks Special Quotations Coordinator
We're looking for a Special Quotations Coordinator to join our team in Kingswinford. Interested? Get in touch now.
Become part of a talented team that creates amazing furniture.
We’re recruiting a bright and outgoing individual to join our busy office-based team working alongside our Customer Service and Technical departments.
You’ll be analysing customer and internal drawings, specifications and instructions to calculate non-standard product quotations. Our furniture combines timber, metalwork and upholstery, although a background in any related cost-estimating area should have equipped you with the necessary skills.
The role requires…
- High level of general computer ability, including competence in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and AutoCAD (or compatible drawing program).
- A track record in providing accurate estimates/quotations within either a manufacturing or contracting environment.
- The ability to work in an organised and methodical manner, even when under pressure.
- Well-developed customer service skills, an awareness of sales and commercial understanding.
- The ability to work within a small team, both independently and collaboratively.
- A cheerful and friendly personality with excellent telephone and communication skills.
- A full-time role in a well-established company with an excellent reputation, and a strong and expanding product portfolio.
- A salary commensurate with experience and skillset is on offer: please give an indication of your expectations
- Extensive induction and thorough training to ensure your success.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with an hour for lunch. The successful candidate will form part of an extremely friendly team working in bright and cheery offices on The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands – with great access by public transport and plentiful onsite staff parking.