Calling all dedicated Customer Service Advisors
We're hiring | Sven is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Kingswinford. Interested? Get in touch now.
Become part of a talented team that creates amazing furniture.
We’re recruiting a bright and outgoing individual to join our office-based Customer Services team, providing excellent advice and technical support to our nationwide network of dealers on a variety of office furniture and seating products.
The role is all about…
- Providing exceptional support and service to internal and external customers alike, via email and over the phone.
- Maintaining and building good working relationships with dealers by responding to technical queries quickly and accurately.
- Giving guidance and information on our office furniture and seating ranges based on thorough product knowledge
- Working in close cooperation within the wider team, liaising with other departments and continually improving the service levels that we offer.
- Willingness and ability to work alone or with other team members.
- Following procedures to ensure compliance with our ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, and our commitment to sustainability.
You will need…
- A passion for customer service excellence.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A cheerful personality, confident and friendly over the phone, with an appetite to learn.
- The ability to understand and relay technical terms to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Team player skills, working cooperatively and supportively, with a proactive approach to the team’s overall workload.
- To be accurate, well organised, and able to work effectively and efficiently.
- Ideally a minimum of one year’s customer service experience (experience in a B2B environment desired but not essential if you can offer other skills).
- IT skills, ideally with experience in CRM systems, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A full-time role in a well-established company with an excellent reputation, and a strong and expanding product portfolio.
- Extensive induction and thorough training to ensure your success.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with an hour for lunch. The successful candidate will form part of a 14-strong, extremely friendly team working in bright and cheery offices on The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands – with great access by public transport and plentiful onsite staff parking.