Pasionate about great customer service?
Become part of a talented team that creates amazing furniture.
Sven is a manufacturer of high-quality office furniture supplying a network of dealers and their customers. We’re looking for a Dealer Support Coordinator to join our busy team. Interested? Get in touch now.
We’re recruiting for a bright and outgoing individual to join our office-based Customer Services team, working with our regional Area Sales Managers to provide quality support and advice to our nationwide network of dealers – assisting with a wide range of enquiries and occasional queries of a technical nature.
The role is all about…
- Offering outstanding customer support to our dealers, with exceptional communication skills over the phone.
- An eagle-eyed approach to processing purchase orders accurately, and identifying any inconsistences or errors.
- Providing detailed and accurate administrative support to our Area Sales Managers, including preparing quotations and communicating with dealers on their behalf.
- Giving support and information on our office furniture and seating ranges and, through product knowledge, assisting in specifying the appropriate products.
- Maintaining and building good working relationships with our dealers.
- Working in close cooperation within the team, liaising with other departments and continually improving the service levels that we offer.
- Willingness and ability to work alone or together with other members of the team.
- Following procedures to ensure compliance with our ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, and our commitment to sustainability.
You will need…
- Better than average IT skills, ideally with experience in CRM systems, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ideally a minimum of one year’s sales administration experience (experience in a B2B environment is desired but not essential if you can offer other skills).
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- To be accurate and well organised, with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to prioritise work schedules, be self-motivating and take a proactive approach to the team’s overall workload.
- A cheerful and energetic personality, confident and friendly over the phone, with an appetite to learn.
- Team player skills, working cooperatively and supportively.
A remuneration package that fully rewards achievement, plus extensive induction and thorough training to ensure your success. The successful candidate will form part of a 14-strong, extremely friendly team working in bright and cheery offices on The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands – with great access by public transport and plentiful onsite staff parking. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with an hour for lunch.
If this sounds like you then please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to our Dealer Support Manager firstname.lastname@example.org