Join the team | Sven seeks Microsoft AX Project Manager
Great opportunity to become part of our busy IT team.
We’re looking for an experienced Microsoft AX Project Manager to work alongside our IT Manager and software supplier – based either at our Surrey Head Office or out of our West Midlands location.
The role involves:
- Upgrading a heavily modified version of Microsoft Axapta 3 to Dynamics AX2012 R3
- Assisting with day-to-day project management and practical implementation
- Liaising with other departments as required
- Deputising for our IT Manager on an ad-hoc basis
- Training users on AX2012.
- Experience and expertise in:
- Axapta 3 and AX2012 R3, including the creation and maintenance of BOMs in AX2012 R3 and report writing
- Upgrade/migration to AX2012 (ideally from Axapta 3)
- Data migration including DIXF, Scripting and SQL queries
- X++ programming
- Microsoft SureStep, Microsoft SQL 2008-2016 and Office 365
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally
- Excellent attention to detail, to be well organised with super problem-solving skills
- A flexible approach, cheerful personality and “can-do” attitude.
- A three-month rolling contract, full-time role in a friendly, well-established company with an excellent reputation
- Remuneration based on experience and that fully rewards achievement
- A role based out of either our West Midlands manufacturing facility in Kingswinford or our Guildford Head Office, both with plentiful onsite staff parking.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Email your CV with a covering letters to email@example.com.