Join the team | Sven seeks skilled Furniture Installer/Supervisor
Unique opportunity to become part of our talented Installation team.
We’re looking for a skilled Furniture Fitter, with site management experience, who also has the ability to cover for our southern region Transport Manager as required.
The role involves:
- Delivery and installation of high-quality office furniture across London and the South East
- Organisation and supervision of office installation teams, managing both our own and sub-contract staff
- Liaising with the Transport Office and other departments on delivery and product issues
- Undertaking Service Calls for repairs and replacements
- Deputising for the Transport Manager: compiling load lists, route and delivery scheduling, allocating manpower as necessary, completing paperwork promptly and accurately
- Cover for warehouse to include receiving goods in and maintaining orderly stores, picking and loading vehicles.
- CSCS Card (Skilled level) and/or NVQ Fitted Interiors (preferred)
- Driving Licence – Clean licence preferred (3 points max) plus experience in driving 3.5t vans
- Experience in the delivery and installation of furniture – preferably office furniture
- A forklift licence (training provided if necessary to a suitable candidate)
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally over the phone and via email
- To be IT literate, with experience of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised and problem-solving skills
- A flexible approach, cheerful personality and “can-do” attitude.
- A full-time role in a friendly, well-established company with an excellent reputation and a strong and expanding product portfolio
- A remuneration package that fully rewards achievement
- A role based out of our southern office and warehouse, in an attractive rural location just outside Guildford
- Extensive induction and thorough training to ensure your success.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – please apply here with a covering letter.